Monday, November 8, 2010

Catching up

This girl is not a good blogger. Oh well. Let me see if I can catch you up on things. Sadly, we have not been using the elliptical that I was oh so very excited about. It's still there waiting on us to use it. I have had these plans in my head to do a lot to my house and I can almost see it coming to together. Not everything but it's getting there. One room at a time. We are about to move our computer down stairs and create a little office area in the dining room. The elliptical will be down there as well. Another goal is to find a way to keep my dogs locked in there in the day when we are not home so they can't get to the living room but still have access to the outside. I need to find a gate that is big and tall enough to keep both dogs locked in. I'm also in the middle of taking down two layers of wallpaper that the lovely previous owner left us. After that the living room will be painted, furniture rearranged, and decor goes up. I'm kind of getting the dining room and living room done at the same time. My goal is to have it all done by Thanksgiving and surprisingly it is looking quite promising. :) I will post pictures once it's all done. I promise. I'm so excited about this. We didn't paint or anything when we moved in and I can't wait for my house to feel even more like my home. :)

Hmm..lets see what else. At the beginning of October I had some sort of skin breakout on my arm. It's not unusual for my skin to do weird things a couple times in the year. I went to the doctor and he definitely said it looked, and I quote, "staphish." Ok thanks Doc. Anyway he gave me a couple of shots, one of them being a strong, STRONG steroid shot. I felt that sucker 24 hours later. So strong, in fact I believe it effected my cycle and made me late. Thought I was pregnant for a few days there but turns out I'm not. Sorry if that was a little TMI but it's my blog and I'm gonna talk about my life. :) Babies will come soon enough. :)

For hubby's bday I took him to the Tennessee/Bama game in Knoxville. We had a blast! I'm a big Auburn fan but I would go to a Bama game any day if it were with my Boo. I love that man so much. Anyway, after a couple of attempts getting in a room that was in good shape we got settled in and went to Golden Corral for dinner. We spent the whole next day walking the strip and walking up and down the river. The strip was a little rough with Vols fans but it was nothing we couldn't handle. :) We ended up with some great seats and we were very grateful. Thanks Andrew. Bama won the game and I had a very happy hubbs. After the game we ended up at the tunnel the players walk out of and got to see a few Bama players leave. It was a super fun weekend and I would do it again in a heart beat just to be with my love.















In our seats

No comments:

Post a Comment