Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here we go!

I have found it difficult to blog on a regular basis. Not because I don't want to but because I'm kinda boring and don't have a lot to talk about! Ha! I'll just blog every time something out of the ordinary happens. Like yesterday, we bought an elliptical! It works great. It's pretty sturdy and gets the job done. It has a fan and a plug so you can listen to your music loud on the speakers. It's a Gold Gym brand but that's all I know. I used it today for 15 minutes and felt like I got a decent work out. Don't make fun of my time! I'm doing it for my heart and I also hope to get some muscles in these lanky legs of mine. Hubby is on it now. I know he will use it a lot. He has so much endurance and a lot of leg muscle. He ran track for a little while in middle school and then played soccer in highschool. He's got skill. More than me! I'm not too much of a cooker but I have my moments. If I can't contribute to us eating as healthy as we should I wanted to be able to contribute to our exercising. I'm excited to see how different we feel in a couple of months. I'll update about it then! :) Here's a pic of hubby getting his exercise on. This is not the permanent location of the elliptical but that's where it is for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of y'all! I love that you're doing it for your heart. :) Way to go Keiths!

    ReplyDelete