Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Juicy's first blog

Hello blog world! I can honestly say that up until this week I had no desire to have a blog. I'm not a writer or a reader and I thought I would get real bored with this. I still may but I hope I don't. The longing for a blog came just the other day when I walked into my house from work and saw the mess my dogs left me. It wasn't pee or poop but my last wonderfully soft green pillow had been destroyed. They ruined the other one as well. I snapped a picture of it and thought how that would be funny to put on facebook. Mainly for my close friends and family to see because I know not everyone would get a kick out of it like they would. The next day I came home and there were two little critters in my living room or so I thought for a split second. They were my dogs toys that never stay inside and in the same day they decide to bring in the squirrel AND the chipmunk. It made me jump! I snapped a picture of those as well cause I thought those close to me would get a kick out of me thinking I thought the dogs toys were real. After taking the pics I thought how it would be neat to start a blog because clearly I like to document things. This blog won't just be about what my dogs destroy. It will be random and simple so if you aren't in to those then this blog won't be entertaining to you. I'm not the best speller either so if that bothers you then out ya go! After my sis had seen that I had posted on facebook that I wanted to start a blog she came up with the idea of us starting one together. This is her third attempt at a blog so hopefully she will stick with it this time. :) She came up with the name Jenn and Juice. How funny! Jenn is obviously short for her name and Juicy is a nickname I used to have when I was little. My daddy called me that along with Squirrel. Ha! Who knew I could talk about squirrels TWICE in my first blog?! Anywho this had just been a random entry and most of them probably will be like this but we'll see I guess. Until next time!



















JUICE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment